The TTX-003 is a high power precision tone transmitter with the ability to Non-Intrusively detect various types of DSL on working pairs, and includes a TDR for Open/Short location.
The TriTone Transceiver features:
• Graphic Pulse TDR with Zoom for Short and Open Location
• DAP 125 provides Non-Intrusive detection of working DSL and Audio Tones
• Sends 577 Hz and 987 Hz tone frequencies aids in two-man restoration operations
• Audible Tone frequency changes when short condition is detected.
• Simplex for easy pair location, TriPlex to eliminate bleed-over under adverse conditions
• Three user selectable tone amplitudes
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Analog TR Voltage measurement while sending Tone
• Tip and Ring to Ground AC Volts measurements to positively identify each conductor
• AC and DC Voltmeter with db conversion for noise measurements
• Carry bag for cords and charger